Saturday 26 January 2013

Poster design & Hoarding Design

                              

COKE STUDIO

A  television program on MTV. The whole concept of Coke Studio was re living old songs in a newer way. 
A mix of Classy, Retro, Popular & New. 


Hoarding 1. 

The set of MTV is Red n Black. Keeping that in mind I thought of designing something 
suiting the same concept. 


Hoarding 2.

The same pattern just a change in look. I watermarked a few music related instruments and filled in colors that would give a retro feel. 

NATRAJ PENCILS

Natraj Pencils, a really old stationary manufacturing company. The idea required for this had to be very "Bang On". It had to leave an impact on the viewers. Which is what I tried doing.

Hoarding 1.
* I won an award for this for The Best Idea *


Hoarding 2.



Hoarding 3.

AWARENESS AGAINST CORRUPTION

The Increase in rate of corruption made me feel a need to make an awareness poster.
I am a music fan + when known songs come in form of a message the stay in your head for longer. This was my only reason to design this poster on the famous song "Kyun paisa paisa karti ho, kyun paise pe tum marti ho". I thought of issuing it in public interest by the successful music channel MTV.


Magazine Ad / Newspaper Ad



FASTRACK

A brand for the youth. Since the Brand Fastrack is loud, wild and open I tried an idea with the same. It's witty and convincing.

Magazine Ad


Magazine Ad




No comments:

Post a Comment